Hey! You've arrived at the personal site of Brian - yes, I am the ugly dude to the left.
This page is all about me and what I am doing / have done. Though I doubt it, it may be of interest to you ...
A bit about me ...
- I work for esignatur - a company specializing in digital signatures. I work partly as a software architect and partly as a C# developer. MVC, Razor, Raven DB, ABCpdf, PAdES, SDO, ... and loads of other buzzwords.
- Occassionally I do technical review on books from The Pragmatic Bookshelf (pragprog). I've done reviews on such diverse books as "Dart for Hipsters", "Create Mobile Games with Corona", "OpenGL ES 2 for Android" and a couple of iOS books.
- You can find me on LinkedIn and Github.
- I run my own very small consultancy in my spare time - mand & kode.
- I even made an Android app (yay!), based on the Ionic Framework (double yay!): X Scorer.
- CTO, esignatur, 2016/11 -
- Ensuring the continued improvement of the worlds best digital signing solution.
- Lead Developer, esignatur, 2013/4 - 2016/11
- C#, MVC, Razor, Raven DB, Git + GitHub, PAdES, PDF, SDO, XMLDSIG, Signing, Software Architecture, Team City
- Developer, Telenor, 2011/7 - 2013/3
- C#, MVC, Razor, MS SQL 2008, Git, TDD, SBE
- Developer / Application Specialist, CDRator, 2009/9 - 2011/3
- Release Management, Subversion, Java, 118 service, impl. of Service Providers and training/education
- Senior Solution Architect, Capernow, 2008/5 - 2008/8
- Develop roadmap for iTSM product
- Solution Architect, Hewlett Packard, 2001/9 - 2008/4 and 2008/11 - 2009/8
- Virtualization, consolidation, solution architecture, workshop facilitation, "Driver for Linux", Technical Project Management, Developer on HP OpenView ServiceActivator
- Infrastructure Consultant, Compaq Computers, 1999/12 - 2001/8
- Unix/Linux infrastructure (firewalls, email gateways), Openwave KX/MX, Sendmail, Design and development of MTA gateway
- Developer/System Administrator, Fleggaard Dandata, 1996/6 - 1999/11
- Embedding AcuCobol in the Apache Webserver, data collection tools based on Datamate and Systel, Sysadmin on Linux and HP-UX
... oh, and try this in the Vim editor to see why it is the best editor - ever: